15. As you make your way through the catacombs there is a lantern that can be found. Keep an eye out for this lantern as it will improve your visibility when trekking through the tomb of giants.
16. The homeward bone is your friend! Make sure you always have some on you and when you find yourself deep in a dungeon with no estus flasks at hand and a ton of souls, use it to appear back at your last bonfire giving you a chance to level up or spend those souls before losing them!
17. The giant blacksmith in Anor Londo sells Twinkling Titanite. Rumor has it that you can also farm the titanite from the giant clams just before you fight Seath the Scaleless for the second time.
18. The Havels armor set has an impressive amount of armor but also greatly hinders your mobility. If your going for heavy armor I would suggest that you instead find the Black Iron set and level it through Twinkling Titanite. This set will give you better mobility and once it is fully leveled it will actually provide more protection than the Havels set!
19. Keep up with leveling a good 1 hand weapon as well as your normal 2 hand! The damage you can dish out from a 2 hand is great for bosses but sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you may want to be attacking a bit faster. Make sure you find a good 1 hand weapon to use in combination with a shield and work on leveling that as well. Quelaags Fury Sword, the Lightning Spear and the Drake Sword are some great fast weapons to take a look at!
20. The undead at the entrance to New Londo will not attack, this is a great area for testing out your weapons.
21. To be able to attack the ghosts in New Londo you will either need to be cursed (not recommended) or use the Transient Curse item which can be purchased at the female undead in the sewers. In addition the ghosts sometimes drop a blade that will deal damage to them regardless of your status.
22. Bonfires will remain kindled when you start NG or NG+.
23. The area just before the final boss is a great place to grind various titanite chunks.
24. All NPC’s will respawn when you start NG, so as long as your conscience doesn’t get the better of you, kill them off and soak up that humanity for round 2.
25. It is said that dropping random items in the nest of the giant crow can give you rare items in return. Simply drop the item in the nest and exit the game. Reload your save to see the results. I actually tried this one for myself in NG and for whatever reason it did not work. I have seen this confirmed by many people but because my first attempt failed I will not be trying it again. Consider yourself warned.